(We do not distribute or sell any of our customer information and you may unsubscribe at any time)
• You have the option to wait in your car and phone us at 920-699-9399 telling us you have arrived.
• Masks and gloves are optional and available upon requests. Employees are given the same options. Please practice good personal hygiene.
• All employees have been updated on all cleaning protocols.
• iWave – A Quality Air Purifier (UVC light) has been installed in our HVAC system. Twill complement the current air purifier system we have in place, which replaces 100% of the air after each salt session. We also have Better Air purifier systems in each of our salt rooms and use Better Air probiotics in all saunas and salt booths.
Breathe Salt & Sauna Inc. reserves the right to alter or modify the below terms and conditions from time to time. Your acknowledgment below constitutes your agreement to all terms changed, modified, or altered. It is in your best interest to view our website periodically for the latest terms and conditions.
The information contained both herein and on our website is designed to disseminate general information. It is not intended to give medical or pharmacological advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice.
I understand and acknowledge that by entering the premises and employing and of the services offered by Breathe Salt & Sauna Inc.
1. I assume all known, latent or anticipated risks;
2. If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to anyone with a contagious illness (flu, COVID, strep, etc.), please reschedule your appointment.
3. My participation at Breathe Salt & Sauna Inc is purely voluntarily, and no warranties or representations were made to me by its management to induce me to participate;
4. I shall assume full responsibility for myself and any of my guests and/or invitees;
5. I understand that Breathe Salt & Sauna Inc. does not evaluate or diagnose my health and I have received medical clearance before engaging in Breath Salt & Sauna activities;
6. I have been advised of the following possible side effects: Dry or itchy throat, nasal drip, and increased coughing at the beginning. This is a natural part of the cleaning process of the respiratory system, during which the pollution, accumulated over time, and now loosened up by the salt, is expelled from even the deepest regions of the lungs. Such side effects should cease with the removal of pollution and pathogens. Skin irritation and dermal sensitivity may occur. In such a case, decrease the frequency of sessions.
7. Breathe Salt & Sauna Inc. has neither applied for or received approval by the Food and Drug Administration or any other consumer protection group;
8. The use of the rooms at Breathe Salt & Sauna Inc has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other agency;
9. The use of Salt or Sauna therapy is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any illness or condition. All medical conditions should be treated by a physician competent in treating that particular condition. Breathe Salt & Sauna Inc. assumes no responsibility for customers choosing to treat themselves;
10. All products and services provided by Breathe Salt & Sauna Inc, including written information, labels, brochures and flyers as well as information provided orally or in any other medium of communication, hand not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For all your health concerns, please consult an appropriately licensed healthcare practitioner.
Halotherapy is not recommended in the following cases:
Halotherapy is recognized as a safe and effective wellness practice for preventive and restorative health care. It is not a medical treatment and does not offer a cure! Halotherapy is not recommended for people with contagious diseases, fever, open wounds, lung cancer, severe hypertension, mental disorders, and active tuberculosis. Pregnant women should consult with their doctor before using Halotherapy.
The use of salt or sauna therapy is not intended to substitute for medical care or treatment. Do not stop your medication without first consulting with your doctor. The halotherapy does NOT substitute for any conventional medicines. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. Anyone with serious health concerns needs to seek proper medical advice and care.
Infrared saunas is not recommended in the following cases:
Avoid sauna use if ill: People who are ill should also wait until they recover before using a sauna. Women who are pregnant or those with certain medical conditions, such as low blood pressure, should ask their doctor before sauna use.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER SALT THERAPY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SALT THERAPY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF SAUNA AND SALT (HALOTHERPY). THIS LIMIT OF LIABILITY COVERS CLAIMS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THIS PROTECTION COVERS BREATHE SALT AND SAUNA INC., ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS. THIS PROTECTION COVERS ALL LOSSES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SALT SUITE AND ITS FACILITIES.
**Please hold down mouse as you sign**